Wednesday 18 January 2012

Are the degrees you can get from an "on the internet university" actually acknowledged in the skilled planet?
http://bit.ly/wj42Yk

Issue by butterfly w: Are the degrees you can get from an "on the internet university" actually acknowledged in the skilled planet?
Does it actually make a big difference if the school is "accredited"?

I never have a driver's license so even commuting to the colleges in my location although I'm functioning total-time is practically unattainable. I'd like to consider to get a Bachelor's....but I never want to squander my time if the "degree" I conclude up with is just a worthless piece of paper.


Ideal reply:

Reply by seakrett
it would be a squander of time and funds



Know far better? Go away your very own reply in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment