Friday 17 February 2012

if i just take my ambien and operate a mile will i pass out even though jogging?
http://bit.ly/waJo92

Issue by ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ: if i just take my ambien and operate a mile will i pass out even though jogging?
i submit this in the vegetarian part due to the fact I am a vegan and I regard the view of other folks listed here compared to the fourteen calendar year aged ladies that consider they are unwanted fat in the standard "diet regime and conditioning" so forgive me if I offend you by submitting in the "improper" classification.
I am a bonafide insomniac. I have been getting ambien and it has been knocking me out. Even so, this transpires when i am laying in my bed....it normally requires about ten-fifteen minutes even though laying there...What if i was to just take a jog? would i pass out in the center of jogging, just drop on the ground and start off sleeping?? or is my human body smarter than that?


No comments:

Post a Comment