Saturday 18 February 2012

Q&A: I know this "diet program" isn't really the healthiest, but will I nevertheless drop excess weight?
http://bit.ly/yuAC7O
Concern by What Dreams Could Come: I know this "diet program" isn't really the healthiest, but will I nevertheless drop excess weight?
Initial off, let me say if you response with "verify out this web site. This new pill/plan/and so forth I located is SO wonderful. Just 39.95" I WILL report you!

Ok, so aside from that, lol...
I know this "diet program" isn't really the healthiest obtainable (and remember to never even bother with the "you want complete grains, vegetables, and fruit." schpiel. I know that...I'm asking about THIS diet program)...but will I drop excess weight anyhow?


So fundamentally what it is:
Breakfast: Smoothie with unsweetened fruit, yogurt, and 100% fruit juice.
Morning snack: either PB or Chocolate Quaker bar.
Lunch: 2 Very hot or Lean Pockets, any flavour
Afternoon Snack: String Cheese
Dinner: 1/2 can creamy soup w/ 1 cup veggie broth, and, I created this "soup" of(spinach, green beans, asparagus, eggplant, & squash...all pureed & frozen into "ice" cubes)...so 2 cubes of that melted & stirred in.
Dessert(at times, not often): Indi

No comments:

Post a Comment