Wednesday 8 February 2012

Assist with my friend's "diet plan"?
http://bit.ly/xq6YgK
Query by NeoJoe: Assist with my friend's "diet plan"?
My buddy Cody has lately began a diet plan of consuming completely absolutely nothing. "I misplaced twenty pounds in two months!" he stated. Excellent, you believe? Not so significantly...

He is on what you would contact a 'crash diet' which I noticed is extremely harmful. With out sounding like I am a controller, how could I go about inquiring him to consume much more foods a day but just to view calorie consumption and things like that?

Also, in your viewpoint, what is the greatest way for him to diet plan rather?

Thanks!


Greatest solution:

Solution by Miss.SmartyPants
Crash diet programs slow down metabolism. So when he stops he will acquire all of it back Quick. Inform him for an efficient diet plan he requirements to physical exercise, consume right meals parts, drink Tons of water, and consume reduced body fat/ wholesome foods.



Know much better? Depart your personal solution in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment