Friday 3 February 2012

a few questions about maybe being pregnant while I am still BF-ing.?
http://bit.ly/Aj8gts
Question by superlurker: a few questions about maybe being pregnant while I am still BF-ing.?
I am BF my 10 month old and have been getting AF since 6 wks PP. I am not on BC. I was getting AF every 5 weeks, but recently my cycle dropped to 4 weeks. I think this happened at about the same time that we introduced solids - which makes sense. We abstained from sex on what would have been my fertile time (14 days before AF) but did have unprotected sex on what would have been my fertile time if my cycle went back to 5 weeks. I have been having some early pregnancy symptoms - they started freakishly early so I don't really trust them - but not sore breasts. Although I don't know that they would get sore since I am nursing. Anyway, it is now (just barely) the end of the 5 weeks and still no AF. Several HPTs have been negative, most recently a "First Response, early detection" taken with morning urine. Is it likely I am pg and the tests are not showing it? HPTs have

No comments:

Post a Comment