Wednesday 8 February 2012

Pregnant or something else?
http://bit.ly/yYqQaj
Question by : Pregnant or something else?
Okay. I have PCOS. I'm 17, I was diagnosed 2 years ago. I am not on any for of medication and I do not take BC. Around Christmas I was regular up until April. At the time I was not having sex. I then got my period 3 times from the beginning of May to the Beginning on June. I had sex June 12th-21st, unprotected. I didnt get my period in July. I the had sex from July 12th-July27th, unprotected. It was once maybe twice a day. I finally got my "period" August 9th. My periods are usually 5 days MAX and heavy. This period was lighter than usual and it was longer in length about 7-8 days. About a week ago I noticed I'm constipated. I took laxatives and I've gone acouple times. My stomach below my belly button was hard and it isnt going away, I also look really bloated. Im really tired and I'm extremely hungry. I keep getting more headaches then normal, and now starting about yesterday or the day before, almost everytime I us

No comments:

Post a Comment