Thursday 2 February 2012

Q&A: Is this a healthful "diet regime?"?
http://bit.ly/ABmAly
Problem by : Is this a healthful "diet regime?"?
I am at present about 170lbs and would like to consider and slim down to about 165 or 160. I am really lively, so I do drink lots of water as properly as apple/orange juice, but would like your view on my meals.

I take in 6 tiny meals a day to consider and preserve my metabolism likely, they consist of about the following:

1 - Clif Bar
2 - 2 Tough boiled Eggs (whites only)
3 - 2 Oranges
4 - Clif Bar
5 - Carrots
6 - Celery

These are all in portions of beneath 300 calories.

Must I efficiently be losing fat on this meal program?


Very best reply:

Reply by deisysaldana2005
the atkins diet regime



Know far better? Go away your very own reply in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment