Thursday 5 April 2012

Anyone please help that knows about weight loss?
http://bit.ly/HzEHbB
Question by Dark_Angel: Anyone please help that knows about weight loss?
I just need to loose weight on a constant basis. Like a pound or 2 a week.I drink somewhat alot of water. Once in awhile ill have a soda, Which i don't plan on having soda anymore cause i know there very fattening. I'm a chocoholic (i cant help but have chocolate at least once a day). I'm just wondering if anyone can help me as much as possible? I am a picky eater. so its hard to find healthy foods i can actually enjoy eating. I heard about a cleansing diet juice called "Hollywood diet"? I was wondering if i should start with that? I know that it wont keep the weight off, but it would be a good way to detox. Ive tried different diet pills and learned they don't work, if anyone knows one that does please let me know? I just need something that i can do to start loosing this weight? Its hard for me to workout cause i smoke cigs and they make me lazy (yes i know there bad for me) and also

No comments:

Post a Comment