Saturday 7 April 2012

Q&A: Help me with a work out plan, please?
http://bit.ly/HqrecW
Question by : Help me with a work out plan, please?
I'm female, 15, 5'4", and roughly 152 lbs. I want to lose about 20 lbs, but I understand that I will gain some muscle-I just want to be toned and healthy.
I know it takes effort, and time, and that there is no "magic workout plan" that will make me lose a bunch quickly.

I'm willing to put time and effort in.

I just need a realistic workout plan (exercise, and maybe some diet tips). Thanks!


Best answer:

Answer by Katrina
sprinting/intervals 20 min 3 times a week
walking 60 min 5 times a week
lift weights or body weight exercises (push ups, pull ups, squats, lunges, dips etc...)

diet: no grains or sugars. lots of fruits/veggies, protein and some dairy.
snacks: nuts, seeds, grapes, berries, baby carrots, cherry tomatoes, fruits, veggies
drinks: water, herbal tea



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment