Friday 27 April 2012

Does this suggest im not ovulating?
http://bit.ly/JOht6k
Issue by ♥LoveHina♥: Does this suggest im not ovulating?
I had my period of time on the 14th and it lasted 5 days with typical large circulation 1st 2 days and typical the other 3. I entirely stopped bleeding from the 19th up until finally the 26th which is when i started out spotting really light only when wiping and it is a brown shade. I nevertheless recognize it to this day but only when wiping and nevertheless light brown shade.is this typical to spot like this Right after period of time is above and for 5 days so far? will this damage my odds of acquiring pregnant"? me and hubby making an attempt for yet another infant...


Very best reply:

Reply by Liz S
Could it be implantation bleeding?



Know far better? Go away your very own reply in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment