Wednesday 18 April 2012

Must I be concerned about a cyst?
http://bit.ly/HUO2zY
Issue by CompententlyCatastrophic: Must I be concerned about a cyst?
I just had an ultrasound since I had a historical past of huge sophisticated ovarian cysts on my proper ovary. I have now acquired the report and it states " ...on the left ovary an around 1.9 x 2.3 x 2.3 cm straightforward apearing cyst." Is that huge and must I be concerned?
It states "The endometrium steps .8 cm in double thickness." Is this negative?


Very best reply:

Reply by Shazza
Not huge at all. My mother was diagnosed 11 a long time back with two cysts the dimensions of fists (11cm by 10cm). And nowadays, she just located out that she has yet another a single by the dimensions of 10cm by 9cm! Some folks have no luck.

I personally had a single the dimensions of your a single. And it came out no prob at all and i nevertheless have a operating ovary.



Add your very own reply in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment