Wednesday 18 April 2012

Can someone help me with a weight loss plan?
http://bit.ly/JL8AXV

Question by LaDiDa: Can someone help me with a weight loss plan?
I'm just a young adult (16 years of age) and I'm not completely satisfied with the way I look.

I'm 5 foot 9 inches and I weigh about 220 pounds. I'm on the schools track team and I participate in Discus and Shot. Track practice is not helping me lose weight or gain much muscle mass. I have about an hour or two after practice to do whatever I want.

During those hours I would like to form (with the assistance of another) a workout plan that should help me lose some weight.

This "plan" would also include a healthy diet. Seeing as I live overseas I don't have access to very much. I do however live on a military base and have access to a v

No comments:

Post a Comment