Sunday 29 April 2012

What diet regime is very best for me?
http://bit.ly/IOpFlY

Issue by : What diet regime is very best for me?
20 12 months of female. 5'5". 133lbs. Aim: 128lbs (and tone up).

My diet regime these days:
Breakfast- 2 parts of toast with light I Can not Feel it really is Not Butter and a light excess fat-free of charge yogurt
Lunch- 1 cup particular K (with red berries) cereal with skim milk OR fiber a single bar (if I'm at university) OR 1 pack instantaneous very low sugar oatmeal with splenda and skim milk
Dinner- A bowl of brown rice and black beans OR very low-calorie frozen dinner
Snacks- [1 a day if I get hungry] 1 light excess fat-free of charge yogurt OR very low-excess fat cheese OR a hundred calorie snack (I never make a routine of it)

At times I am going to try to eat a subway sandwich at lunch if I'm out and at times I am going to try to eat some broccoli at dinner or seize a banan

No comments:

Post a Comment