Wednesday 28 March 2012

Do I try to eat healthful? My 3 meals of the day?
http://bit.ly/GXrBYV
Concern by : Do I try to eat healthful? My 3 meals of the day?
I am 14 a long time previous and I'm Vegan, so that's why there is certainly no animal items.
Breakfast- Harvest Grain granola bar(150 calories per bar created with oats, cranberries, and nuts.) with a cup of Green Tea.
Lunch- Typically Salad with vegetables or some black beans, just a bowl dimensions.
Dinner- 50 percent a can of red kidney beans with some tofu "Meat Balls".
When I'm thirsty I have water, which I do flavor with a liquid that has 0g sugars and fats along with calories.
For a Vegan is my "diet program" Healthful? Thank You For Answering! :)
Injections? You suggest diabetic? A person explain to me once again..
I'm not likely to be eating meat folks! Just dont reply if that's what your likely to say. I haven't ate it in above a 12 months and it will go on extended! Thanks for answering even though, I enjoy it :)


Very best reply:

Reply by Bella White
Positive



Give your reply to this concern under!

No comments:

Post a Comment