Friday 9 March 2012

What do you feel of a "sushi diet regime" to aid drop fat?
http://bit.ly/yBhmjh
Concern by : What do you feel of a "sushi diet regime" to aid drop fat?
I wanna drop a bare minimum of 15 lbs in one particular month. I enjoy enjoy enjoy loooove sushi and I know it is not that fattening proper? I was pondering of starting up a program in which I try to eat my typical fruits and veggies and substitute my carbs and protein for sushi. I could have like a yogurt with almonds and some strawberries in the morning and for lunch and dinner I could have a affordable sized serving of sushi with a salad and watermelon or one thing....would that be healthful?


Very best reply:

Reply by Peter
It seems like a fantastic thought. Other than sushi may well be a tiny pricey.



Add your very own reply in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment