Sunday 11 March 2012

The More I Eat, The More I Lose?
http://bit.ly/z8P3tF
Question by : The More I Eat, The More I Lose?
About a year back, I was my heaviest at 250lbs. (Before any of you health-nazis say anything, I don't regret it, that weight saved my life.) I stayed at that weight for a few months, then it started to come off. I wasn't dieting nor was I exercising more than normal. Within about 6 months, I lost over 40 lbs.

At first I thought something was wrong, but it turned out that it was just a growth spurt that ate up all of my extra weight. I put in the next few months thinking that I would have to lose the weight normally (diet & exercise) to reach my goal weight. Then, I started to get hungry.

During this period, I would have off and on moments where I would eat like a pig, and the weight would come off Faster. Remember to note that when I say I eat a lot, I mean A Lot - if I ate anywhere as much when I was fat that I do now, I'd be dead from an exploded gut. For instance, one day, for an after-school snack, I downed 2 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment