Friday 9 March 2012

I Had Quite Mild "interval", Not Standard....?
http://bit.ly/vZRPrw
Issue by kmc: I Had Quite Mild "interval", Not Standard....?
Effectively, normally when i get my interval, it starts off out rather mild, generally in the a.m then by mid to late afternoon, it truly is quite weighty and lasts amongst five-six times. That would be my standard cycle... effectively this thirty day period, commencing Monday early morning, I recognized a minor little bit of pinkish blood on the bathroom tissue, but only when I wiped... and it was like that through the day, only a quite modest spot obtained on my underwear, the up coming day, very same point, I utilised a panty liner but barely practically nothing obtained on it, just a modest dot of pinkish blood. Then by yeasterday (tuesday) early night, it stopped completly and even now no indication of nearly anything.... no pink on the bathroom tissue, practically nothing. Could that have just been an Really mild interval, if you can even phone it that, or could it be worry for a thing else. It is all around the time I get my interval however. But now i have no cramping, no interval symtoms. The minor little bit i was viewing when i wip

No comments:

Post a Comment