Wednesday 28 March 2012

Q&A: am I pregnant? I took system b but now im four times late?
http://bit.ly/HkgsPw
Issue by : am I pregnant? I took system b but now im four times late?
I experienced a interval on oct. 31st (assume i ovulated amongst nov 14th-sixteenth) then on nov. 29th (assume i ovulated amongst dec 13th-15th) and my up coming was on dec twenty eighth (suppose to ovulate amongst jan 12th-14th) they very last all around four times.My boyfriend and I experienced an incident on dec fifth all around 9pm and I went and obtained the system b capsule(the a single tht is only a single capsule) on the sixth in the early morning(i took it appropriate absent). then on the 12th I experienced a "interval" that wasnt like recognizing but I wasnt because of to have my up coming interval until jan 27th. I have taken system b a number of periods ahead of in excess of the previous number of several years and ive never ever seasoned nearly anything like that. Im not on any beginning management due to the fact i am allergic to the drugs and latex but we do use spermicide most of the time(it irritates him or we would use it all the time) and we use the pull out strategy as effectively. we have a nutritious intercourse daily life so we experienced intercourse prior to the incident and im now on my 4th d

No comments:

Post a Comment