Friday 30 March 2012

Q&A: What are some great schools to major in music?
http://bit.ly/H2nD0h
Question by Booki: What are some great schools to major in music?
Hello everyone, I want to know what are good music schools out there? I know that almost every college has a music program at their school, but I want to go to one that is a great place to get a degree in music. I know there's Juilliard, but to be realistic what are the chances for most musicians to even qualify for the school...NADA! I would do the research, but GOOGLE doesn't help since every time I look at the results it's always the same thing "Take college courses online," "Best college for nursing." So I'm wandering are there any other school that might be at the level of Juilliard(I doubt it), but a more realistic place musicians like me can qualify to make it in. Also, what are some schools that have a great music program? Thanks!

Idk if you need this but I'm going to post anyways - I'm a flutist playing 4-5 years from now, I'm going to be a sophomore for the approaching school year,

No comments:

Post a Comment