Wednesday 7 March 2012

Q&A: Several Ovarian/Ovary Follicular Cysts - Ache for 4 months, is this typical? Remember to aid!?
http://bit.ly/yghHJU

Concern by unseengyrl: Several Ovarian/Ovary Follicular Cysts - Ache for 4 months, is this typical? Remember to aid!?
I am a 26 12 months previous female. About 4 months back, proper just before my period of time I started out possessing left decrease belly ache which is correlated with my left ovary. My ovary location is really tender as properly.
Right after the ache started out, it has not stopped for the past 4 months. I had a CT Scan which was damaging and a Pelvic Ultrasound which showed "Several Tiny Follicular Cysts". My GYN Dr. claims this can not be leading to the ache, but right after reading through signs of ovarian cysts, it matches mine specifically. I have a comply with up appointment with the GYN Dr. in a week, but any thoughts or concepts

No comments:

Post a Comment